Vineyard (Grapes) / Camp de vid
– needs: a bucket of water every 12 hours.
– caring the field using the RPHud and maintaining **Care 2/2 daily will quicken the harvest time.
– maintaining the water to the maximum during the entire process, you will get best wines in the harvest.
– harvest every 5 days for basket of grapes to press for barrel on G&S Wine Press or cook on the G&S Kitchen for bowl with 5 servings for use in recipes.
– 4 levels of barrel; grape juice, wine, reserve wine and great reserve wine. Each fermentation phase takes approximately 4 days.
Sickle (see tools) can be used when caring to increase chance of high dice roll & success.